WE CREATE OUR OWN DESTINY: –
The steps of my journey towards higher consciousness are what I actually do and not just think or speak.
If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, sorrow will follow him as the cart goes after the ox.
What I create is what is going to happen, if I choose to exchange love and peace in my interaction with others, I create relationship based on those qualities.
The idea of God as the pusher does not fit in with a God of love, mercy and compassion.
I am the architect of my own destiny. Fate or destiny is just the effect of my own acts.
Whatever I sow, I reap in all three ways; Thoughts, Words and Actions.
I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
The five types of thoughts are created in our minds: –
1. Waste Thoughts – Those that have nothing to do with reality. This includes doubts, excuses, the creation and continuance of unrealistic fantasies (building castles in the air), worry about trivialities, confusion, misunderstandings and paranoia.
2. Negative Thoughts – Those that have origin in the vices such as desire, anger, greed, attachments, and ego.
3. Necessary Thoughts – Those connected with the activities of one’s family, professional, social or other responsibilities. This includes looking after one’s own health and hygiene.
4. Ordinary Thoughts – Those associated with mundane matters, news and views about situations.
5. Elevated Thoughts – Those related to meditative introspection, the contemplation of aspects of spiritual knowledge or self-development and spiritual service for others – real creative thinking.