WHAT IS FAITH?
Faith is confidence or trust in a person or entity. Depending on the religion, faith is belief in a single GOD or multiple Forms of GOD or in the doctrines or teachings of the religion. Informal usage of faith can be quite broad, including trust or belief without proof, and “Faith” is often used as a substitute for “hope”, “trust” or “belief”.
Some critics of faith have argued that faith is opposed to reason. In contrast, some advocates of faith argue that the proper domain of faith concerns questions which cannot be settled by evidence.
I have faith that GOD exists, but you do not show it in your daily life. If you had faith that GOD exists, you would not be a liar and thief and murderer, or criminal. We are all liars. No body has faith in GOD. We know that he does not exist. Therefore, with impunity we are cheating, murdering, robbing, making money from others, evading taxes etc. Our way of life proves that we are sure that there is no GOD. Today’s human population is a cancer on nature. We are destructive; we are destroyers of everything including our SOUL and ourselves. Therefore take a big leap inside you and find your SOUL (conscious) and make use of your fullest time in the present, for the present, knowing that what I am not in the present and I don’t have in the present, I will never have in the future. So live in the present and do well to yourself and others.
- Faith is loyalty or allegiance to a cause or a person.
- It is the act of binding yourself (intellectually or emotionally) to acourse of action that means it is a commitment or dedication.
- It is strong belief in a SUPER NATURAL POWER.
- It is an institution to express belief in a DIVINE POWER.
- It is complete confidence in a person or a plan.Faith makes things possible; it does not make them easy.When I am continuously being battered by the storms of life, and my very spirit is ebbing away, then all I need to do is hang onto that gift called ‘Faith’, that one support which will weather the storms. FAITH does not depend on a clever head, only belief: belief in the self and the strength that lies within. FAITH is the seed of victory and the foundation of making the impossible possible.This is living Faith: – Faith can transform your life, enabling you to enjoy a close, personal relationship with GOD. Faith can offer freedom from the shackles of worry, doubt and fear. It can bring strength, hope and wisdom in the face of problems and challenges.