The GOD guides our destinies:
GOD – A Being conceived as the perfect, omniscient, omnipotent, om- nipresent, omnibenevolent, and Omni truth, originator and ruler of the uni- verse, the principal object of faith and worship in monotheistic religions. A being of Supernatural powers, believed in and worshiped or idealized by people.
SCIENCE – means “Knowledge” in Latin. The observation, identification, description, experimental investigation, and theoretical explanation of the phenomena. The methodological activity, discipline, or study. An activity regarded as requiring study and method. Knowledge gained through experience.
Science may have evicted Ghosts and witches from our beliefs, but it just as quickly filled the vacancy with aliens having the same functions. Only the extraterrestrial outer trappings are new. All the fear and psychological dramas for dealing with it seem simply to have found their way home again, where it is business as usual in the legend realm where things go bump in the night.
Perhaps when everyone knows that GOD comes down to earth, we hallucinate GOD; when all of us are familiar with demons, it’s incubi and succubae; when fairies are widely accepted, we see fairies; in an age of spiritualism, we encounter spirits; and when the old myths fade and we begin thinking that extraterrestrial beings are plausible, then that’s where our hypnogogic imagery tends.
Therefore mankind has to realize that God is in everything. In life and in death, in happiness and in misery, the God is equally present. The whole world is full of the God. Open your eyes and see him. If you put your God in every movement, in your conversation, in your form, in everything, the whole scene will change, and the world, instead of appearing as one of woe and misery, will become a heaven.
- God is not about fear guilt and Condemnation.
- God is Wisdom, Love and Logic.
- God does not have favorites and does not discriminate on the basis of nationality, gender, race or class.
- God treats humans with dignity and respect.
- God is not a slave master, or despot, among his serfs.
- God is man’s Soul Mate and Partner.
- God is not Jealous, Wrathful or Vengeful.
- Man is not sinful, fallen or depraved.
- God has no opponent and heaven & hell are states of mind and being.