WE CREATE OUR OWN DESTINY: –
The steps of my journey towards higher consciousness are what I actually do and not just think or speak.
If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, sorrow will follow him as the cart goes after the ox.
What I create is what is going to happen, if I choose to exchange love and peace in my interaction with others, I create relationship based on those qualities.
The idea of God as the pusher does not fit in with a God of love, mercy and compassion.
I am the architect of my own destiny. Fate or destiny is just the effect of my own acts.
Whatever I sow, I reap in all three ways; Thoughts, Words and Actions. I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
The five types of thoughts are created in our minds: –
1. Waste Thoughts – Those that have nothing to do with reality. This includes doubts, excuses, the creation and continuance of unrealistic fantasies (building castles in the air), worry about trivialities, confu- sion, misunderstandings and paranoia.
2. Negative Thoughts – Those that have origin in the vices such as desire, anger, greed, attachments, and ego.
3. Necessary Thoughts – Those connected with the activities of one’s family, professional, social or other responsibilities. This includes looking after one’s own health and hygiene.
4. Ordinary Thoughts – Those associated with mundane matters, news and views about situations.
5. Elevated Thoughts – Those related to meditative introspection, the contemplation of aspects of spiritual knowledge or self-development and spiritual service for others – real creative thinking.